T3 Driver Lineup
- Seth Quintero, 20, USA, single Dakar stage winning record holder - 11 wins
- AJ Jones, 26, USA, 2022 T4 Dakar Champion, 2021 World Rally Raid T4 Champion
- Cristina Gutierrez, 31, Spain, 2022 Dakar T3 third place finisher and only woman in history to win a UTV stage at the Dakar Rally, 2021 World Rally Raid T3 Champion
- Francisco “Chaelco” Lopez, 47, Chile, three-time Dakar UTV Champion, 2022 World Rally Raid T3 Champion
T4 Driver Lineup
- Rokas Baciuška, 23, Lithuania, Rallye du Maroc winner, 2022 World Rally Raid T4 Champion
These five drivers will look to take their performance to the next level in the 2023 Can-Am Maverick X3 as they tackle the grueling 15-day Dakar Rally.
The team will contest the top levels of off-road racing globally, including the World Rally Raid Series and key North American races. The platform of the team and its drivers will also mentor the up-and-coming athletes of the Red Bull Off-Road Junior Team.